1988-2013 Freightliner Argosy, C112, C120, Coronado Truck Wiring Diagrams
Covers: 1988-2013 Freightliner Century Class Trucks
- Argosy COE
- C112 Conventional
- C120 Conventional
Compatible with: Windows/Mac/Tablet
Notes: High resolution diagram/schematic download
The 1988-2013 Freightliner Argosy, C112, C120, Coronado Truck Wiring Diagrams provide information for the correct servicing and troubleshooting of electrical systems and is essential for all mechanics carrying out wiring repairs on 1988-2013 Freightliner Century Class Trucks. Includes general wiring information and wiring repair instructions for the truck. View the 1988-2013 Freightliner Argosy, C112, C120, Coronado Truck Wiring Diagrams on your computer or print off pages as needed.
- Basic cab wiring (Caterpillar engine shown)
- Instrumentation control unit
- Main power distribution module
- Auxiliary power distribution module
- Proprietary cab wiring (Caterpillar, Cummins, and Detroit Diesel engines)
- Frontwall wiring
- Caterpillar engine
- Cummins engine
- Detroit Diesel engine
- Chassis wiring (all vehicles)
- SleeperCab wiring (all vehicles)
- Frontwall harness
- For vehicles built from November 28, 1997
- For vehicles built before November 28, 1997
- Main cab harness
- Enlarged partial views
- Trailer ABS overlay
- Engine Wiring, Caterpillar
- Engine Wiring, Cummins CELECT Plus
- Engine Wiring, DDEC III
- Engine Wiring, MBE4000
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing a schematic through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the files. Once the file is saved to your computer, it is yours for good.
How do I view the schematic?
Can you send me a printed version?
Sorry, we only sell downloadable schematics, but you are welcome to print them on your own.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us