Volvo Olympian Bus Chassis Electrical Wiring Diagram
Covers: Volvo Olympian bus chassis
Compatible with: Windows/Mac/Tablet
Notes: High resolution fold-out diagram/schematic download
The Volvo Olympian Bus Chassis Electrical Wiring Diagram provides information for the correct servicing and troubleshooting of electrical systems and is essential for all mechanics carrying out electrical repairs or maintenance on the Volvo Olympian Bus Chassis. View the Volvo Olympian Bus Chassis Electrical Wiring Diagram on your computer or print off pages as needed.
- Battery circuit breakers
- Feed switch, lighting switch
- Keystart switch, lighting switch, high/low beam switch
- Starting circuit and engine bay door interlock switches
- Pre- heating and Exhaust Pressure Governor (EPG)
- Engine stop and emergency engine stop
- Central warning lamps and buzzer, instrument panel lighting
- Indication and warning lamps
- Instrument gauges (combi 1)
- Instrument gauges (combi 2)
- Speedometer, tachograph, clock/odometer
- Hazard warning lights, direction indicators, horn, windscreen wash/wipe switches
- Fire warning, heated air dryer, auto. lubrication, brake wear indicators
- ZF HP500/600 automatic transmission
- Reversing lights, tag axle lock-up, brake lights, park brake operated brake lights
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS) + Anti Spin Regulation (ASR)
- Electronic Diesel Control (EDC)
- Voith D863.3 automatic transmission
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing a schematic through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the files. Once the file is saved to your computer, it is yours for good.
How do I view the schematic?
Can you send me a printed version?
Sorry, we only sell downloadable schematics, but you are welcome to print them on your own.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us