Detroit Series 60 DDEC Electrical Wiring Diagrams
Covers: Detroit Series 60 DDEC III, IV, V, VI Electrical Wiring/Circuit Diagrams
PN: see list below
Format: PDF files (zipped)
Compatible with: Windows/Mac computers
Notes: High resolution diagram/schematic download
The Detroit Series 60 Wiring Diagrams provide information for the correct servicing and troubleshooting of electrical systems and is essential for all mechanics carrying out repairs or maintenance on the Detroit Series 60 DDEC system. Includes connector views. View the Detroit Series 60 Wiring Diagrams on your computer or print off pages as needed.
- Series 60 (EPA07) DDEC VI MCM-CPC EGR Engine Harness and Vehicle Interface Harness – P/N SVCOTH-0005
- Series 60 DDEC III & IV Engine Harness and Vehicle Interface Harness – P/N SVCOTH-0007
- Series 60 DDEC IV 2003 Model Year EGR Engine Sensor Harness and Vehicle Interface Harness – P/N SVCOTH-0011
- Series 60 DDEC V EGR Engine Harness and Vehicle Interface Harness – P/N SVCOTH-0012
- Series 60 DDEC V Engine Harness and Vehicle Interface Harness (Non-Road Equipment) – P/N 7SA821
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing a schematic through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the files. Once the file is saved to your computer, it is yours for good.
How do I view the schematic?
Can you send me a printed version?
We sell downloadable schematics only, however they can be printed by your local print shop.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us